After years of working in management consulting and brand management and earning my MBA, I decided it was time to pursue my life’s true passion of helping women professionals build the careers and lives they love! So, I ditched the corporate route to follow my entrepreneurial dreams. It was a difficult decision to make.
You see, it took me a long time to realize that I was repeating the same patterns in my life.
I was choosing paths because they were safe and I knew exactly how to pursue them. After an extremely tough year of personal and career struggles, I realized it was time for me to stop “rewinding” my life and finally press PLAY on the life I truly wanted to live.
So, how about you? Are you living the career and life you want to lead?
Here are some questions to help you decide for yourself:
- Do you regularly get the Sunday night feeling of dread because you know your workweek will start in a few hours?
- Are you tired, miserable, and downright exhausted at the end of each day?
- Are you holding yourself back from living your biggest dreams by playing it safe?
- Do you find yourself repeating old habits that you know are not good for you and that you’ve been trying to break?
- Are you daydreaming about a “secret passion” (e.g., a vacation getaway, a side business, a book that you always wanted to write) when you ‘should be’ working instead?
If you found yourself saying “yes” to the above questions, then you may have more than just a “case of the Mondays.” (I couldn’t resist the Office Space reference.)
- Envision your dream career and life.
- Talk with someone you trust and share your vision for your future with them.
- Identify one step you can take today that will get you closer to your dream career and life…and TAKE IT!
- Post to the Personalrev Facebook page so I can give you a shout out! Holla! (I may live in Colorado, but I’ll always be a Jersey girl.)
If you want to talk with a personal coach who has been there (or if you are curious about how coaching can help you), send an email to email@example.com with your name, phone number and a good time to call.
We can set up a coaching session to help you clarify the vision of your Happiest Life and develop a plan to help make this dream a reality!
You don’t need to live a boring, unfulfilled life. Discover the extraordinary woman you were meant to be. The world needs you to reach your full potential and to stop living in the past. So, take action today!
Cheers to your Happiest Life,